Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy August

I hope everyone had a fabulous long weekend to kick off the start of August. August is such a wonderful month...

... and here's a silly little poem I found to celebrate it!


Turning On The Heat


It seems kind of odd to me
When you have to start
Turning on the heat in August
In the middle of the summer

Is it just a cold snap
Or a precurser of things to come
It just seems so odd to me
Turning on the heat in August

Jerry Abrahamson

This poem reminded me of the fact that I keep thinking I need to take off my snow tires, but haven't had the time, and by the time I get to it, I will just need to put them on again. I can only hope that the rest of the summer is as nice as the rest of it has been, I still have so much more I want to do.

Here is my August calender page for this year!

It was created using the
passages workshop kit along with the new August stamp set (C1418) and some other random accessories I had laying around the room. The layout is the right hand side form one of the new patterns in MAGIC, a new interactive scrapbook pattern book that will be available September 1st. I am going to put pictures on it as soon as I take some this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment