Saturday, August 28, 2010

Beach Album

For this beach album I used a 3-ring binder and turned it vertically. Then I used our new Magnifique kit which has awesome blues on the back side of the patterned paper.

The kids were so cute that day, playing in the water, sand and at the playground. On this page I added a 4x6 flip flap and used the rub-ons and sparkles to accent the paper and make a flap with hidden journalling beneath the picture. For the tab, I used one of the tiny tabs and took the basketball looking sticker off it the end and replaced it with one of the flower stickers from the Magnifique kit.


I had left over top coats from the you rock kit which worked perfectly to complement the papers and the theme for this album.




I also used some top coats- frames over some of the pictures and more rub-ons and our new pearl opaques and colored sparkles.

Nathan was so cute, playing in the sand, he would put his face right into it and everything!



Overall, I was so happy with how this album turned out, and it didn't require a lot of supplies.

Magnifique Paper Pack
Magniqfique Stickers
Opaques Pearls
Blue/Green Sparkles
Top Coats- Rockin'
4x6 Flip Flaps
Tiny Tabs
Top Coats- Framed In
Rub-Ons - Primavera

visit our website for more details on any of the products you have seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment