Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Studio J Album

As I mentioned in a previous post, I recently completed a Studio J album- These pages can integrate right into my existing albums and with a few extra brads, some ribbon and glitter, no one will know they are printed pages! When you become a Studio J member- you get access to exclusive papers and layouts on Studio J and get HALF PRICE on all of your layouts (I saved 90$ on my album)- additionally you get free .jpg images of both the layout(low res for facebook, emailing or blogging)and each individual page (high res. if you wanted to print them on your own again later).

Here are a few layouts I created and some techniques I used:




You can pick your layout choice by selecting how many photos you want on your two page spread- but you are not limited to those choices- here is how you can expand your layout options: For these photos I only had two I wanted/could use and there is only one choice for a layout with two photos so I picked a layout that had three photos and changed one of the photo wells to a journalling spot. Photos and journalling can be switched so if you have a specific amount of photos you want on a layout maybe try looking at the options for fewer or more photos and changing them to suit your needs.



This is one of the Studio J members only paper packs and layouts! By becoming a member you have access to several exclusive papers and layouts. But thats not the cool thing about this layout- I added extra journalling spots and created the text border that runs along the top of the photos. You are not resitricted to where you put journalling or titles- just photos (but the layouts are perfectly balanced anyways). By adding extra journalling you can add cool borders and create your own background paper with text on it. If you want your journalling to have more than one font type- this is how you do that too. just add extra journalling spots and get creative!



This layout features the cute Believe paper pack from the fall/winter idea book and uses a Studio J members-only layout. I took the sewn stitches and added them to frame the white background pages and changed the one photo well to a journalling spot- also because the pictures had so much color I added a 1/16" border behind them- you can pick from a variety of cardstock colors for your photo frames and every picture can be different as you can see from the far right photo being on the lighter green to give it emphasis.


I loved the fall paper pack Dreamin' but didn't have any fall pictures to scrapbook- by changing the paper to be monotone shades that complement the paper pack I was able to create this fun family page with a variety of blues and browns. This layout is also especially fun because it has the horizontal photo well on the left side which is perfect for panoramic shots or family pictures.




I just love stickers- and the Wonderland stickers are fabulous and fun. by layering the stickers on the background paper and over the picture and then adding brads of different sizes to the center I was able to create this fun winter page- and I didn't need to buy six packs of stickers to use the same snowflake six times! also you can re-size the stickers and brads to be larger or smaller depending on your needs- something you cannot do in real life!

For any other studio J facts or tips please feel free to contact me!

and REMEMBER:
Studio J is FREE to try and play with-
no purchase required until you want to purchase your layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment