Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CTMH is on You Tube

If you love (or hate) getting stuck on you tube for hours at a time watching videos on absolutely everything- be sure to check out the awesome videos CTMH corporate office has put up! You can subscribe to their channel and watch all the video's featuring different techniques, projects and just really neat stuff. I recently completed an album in studio J (13 layouts in less than a week) and when I saw this I thought i would share how fast, simple and easy it is!



These albums make perfect gifts for grandparents because you can print two sets of the exact same thing without putting in more of your time. They are printed on high quality 12x12 paper with colors that perfectly match the patterned paper and cardstock CTMH offers. watch the blog next week for some of the layouts I created using studio J and some tips and techniques I learned along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment