Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Wishing everyone a happy holidays as we settle down with the family here to celebrate the season!
Here are my photography tips for Christmas!
1. If you are going anywhere for Christmas make sure you pack the camera and make sure your batteries are charged and you have plenty of extra
2. Lighting: Open a window, natural light is always more camera friendly than light bulbs (or even worse... your flash) Also the outdoors typically makes for a better background than blinds
-check out the link at the bottom of the page for tips on photographing Christmas lights
3. Make a list of the special moments you know you want to capture and keep it with you so you don't forget!
4. Make sure you hand off the camera to someone else every once in a while so that you will be included in the pictures
5. If your going to take a group photo do this first, not after the party when everyone looks their worst
**For more Christmas photography tips and other great camera advice, check out digital photography school online!