Friday, May 15, 2009

10 Things I love about YOU!

The long awaited 10 things I love about YOU mini album is finally here! Mark off Sunday June 14th on your calendar for an afternoon of fun. This album is so much fun and could be used in many different ways. I have mine still blank because I haven't decided what I am going to do with it yet... my family, dog, best friend???? this mini album is not simply about husbands or boyfriends, it could be anything.... the color scheme is very neutral and because our Background and Texture papers are reversible, this album could very easily be turned into a very masculine or feminine book. It is very hands on and interactive with pockets and tags and 3-D elements. I just loved making this album and I know you will too!



Featuring:

Blush
Chocolate
Tulip
Vanilla Cream


That's Amore level two paper pack
Dimensional Elements - Simple Numbers
Designer Ribbon Rounds- Blush Collection
Love Language stamp set

and so much more!


Sunday June 14th 1-5pm

for more information visit http://www.debsscrapbook.myctmh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment